Terms and Conditions
MCGUIGAN WINES – MENULOG PROMOTION (“PROMOTION”)
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The Promoter is Australian Vintage Ltd (ABN 78 052 179 932) of 2 Queens Place, Balmain NSW 2041, referred to herein as ‘McGuigan Wines’ (“Promoter“), telephone (02 8345 6377).
- The Promotion is administered by TLC Marketing Worldwide Asia Pacific Pty Ltd, ABN 75 622 802 180, Level 13, 333 George Street, Sydney NSW, 2000, Australia (“TLC”). All correspondence regarding this Promotion should be directed to this address.
- Instructions on how to enter and claim form part of these terms and conditions.
- Participation in this Promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
- This Promotion is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years and over. Employees (and their immediate families) of TLC and the Promoter and agencies associated with this Promotion are ineligible to participate in this Promotion. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
- The Promotion is open for Qualifying Purchases (defined below) made between 12.01am AEST on 23/9/2019 and 11.59pm AEDT on 31/12/2019 (“Purchase Period”).
- The claim period opens 12.01am AEST on 23/9/2019 and closes 11.59pm AEDT on 14/1/2020 (“Claim Period”).
- The Redemption Period opens 12.01 am on 23/9/2019 AEST and closes 11.59pm AEDT on 14/4/2020. Once redeemed, the customer has 24 hours to use the reward voucher code or by 15/4/2020, whichever is first. (“Redemption Period”)
HOW TO ENTER
- To be eligible to participate in the Promotion, entrants must:
- Purchase a bottle of McGuigan Wines in any Australian independent retailer, during the Purchase Period (“Qualifying Purchase”). Entrants must retain a copy of their purchase receipt(s) for all entries. Each entry will require a separate receipt. In the event a purchase receipt is not automatically provided to them, it is the entrant’s responsibility to request one.
Entrants must then:
- Visit www.mcguiganwines.com.au/menulog during the Claim Period, confirm their age, input the requested details and upload an image of their proof of purchase (receipt); and
- Accept the promotional terms and conditions.
Entrants who perform the above steps (each a “Qualified Customer”) will receive an email with one (1) unique access code for every Qualifying Purchase (“Unique Access Code”) within 2 business days of submitting their claim. All Unique Access Codes are valid for three (3) months from date of issue.
When ready to redeem their reward, entrants must complete the following steps during the redemption period for each Unique Access Code received:
- To redeem their reward of a Menulog voucher code for Menulog, which is valid for use for 24 hours only;
- Visit mcguiganwines.com.au/menulog, go to ‘Access Your Reward’, enter name and email details and the Unique Access Code provided in the email sent to the customer’s registered email address.
- Click on one of the bottles of McGuigan Wines to receive their reward. The reward available is dependent on the bottle of McGuigan Wines chosen: possible denominations are a $10, $20, $50, or $100 Menulog voucher code.
- Qualified Customers who perform the above steps will receive an email containing one (1) Menulog code for use at menulog.com.au (the “Reward”). A Reward is available for use for 24 hours only. The email will detail exactly how to redeem the Reward at the website.
- Multiple claims are permitted, subject to the following:
- Qualified Customers may only claim one (1) Reward per Qualifying Purchase receipt. The receipt cannot be used more than once to claim, even if there were multiple bottles purchased (1 receipt = maximum 1 claim);
- Each claim must be submitted separately and in accordance with entry requirements of these terms and conditions;
- Only one (1) Unique Access Code per claim is permitted;
- The same Unique Access Code cannot be used more than once; and
- Unrecognised Unique Access Codes will be deemed invalid.
OTHER GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Qualified Customers must retain their original purchase receipt for all claims as proof of purchase. Failure to produce the proof of purchase when requested may, at the absolute discretion of the Promoter or TLC, result in invalidation of a Qualified Customer’s claim (and/or all claims submitted by the Qualified Customer) and forfeiture of any right to a Reward.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of a Qualified Customer, TLC or the Promoter reserves the right, in their sole discretion, to determine the identity of the Qualified Customer.
- The Promoter or TLC reserve the right to request Qualified Customers to provide proof of identity in order to claim the Reward. Identification considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of TLC or the Promoter. In the event that a Qualified Customer cannot provide suitable proof, the Qualified Customer will forfeit the Reward in whole and no substitute will be offered.
- The Promoter and TLC’s decision in relation to all aspects of this Promotion is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Incomprehensible, indecipherable and incomplete entries / proof of purchase may, at TLC’s discretion, be deemed invalid and not eligible for Reward.
- The Reward is personal to each Qualified Customer, and cannot be exchanged, transferred, shared or assigned in any manner. Rewards cannot be used or redeemed in conjunction with any other Promotion.
- Promotion is available online only and therefore access to the internet is required to participate in this Promotion. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the Qualified Customer’s sole responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used by the Qualified Customer.
- Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming the Menulog voucher are not included. Any unused balance of the Menulog voucher will not be awarded as cash. Redemption of the Menulog voucher is subject to any terms and conditions of the issuer including those specified on the Menulog voucher.
- The Promoter (including its directors, officers, employees and agents) and TLC reserve the right, at any time, to verify the validity of claims and the Qualified Customer (including a Qualified Customer’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserve the right, in their discretion, to disqualify any individuals who they have reason to believe has breached any of these terms and conditions, tampered with the claim process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the Promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s and TLC’s discretion. The Promoter’s and TLC’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation in such circumstances are reserved.
- Failure by the Promoter or TLC to enforce any of their rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter’s and TLC’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation arising as a result of such conduct are reserved.
- The Promoter (including its directors, officers, employees and agents), TLC, its respective agents, reward providers and distributors are not liable for lost, stolen or damaged Rewards, and to the extent permitted by law do not make any contractual promise or representation regarding the quality and/or availability of the services offered and cannot be held liable for any resulting personal loss or damage.
- The Reward is subject to availability. If the Reward is unavailable, for whatever reason, TLC reserves the right to substitute the Reward for a reward of equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
- The Promoter or TLC reserve the right to vary the terms of the Promotion at any time and to withdraw the Promotion without notice.
- In the event that for any reason whatsoever a Qualified Customer does not take or claim a Reward (or an element of a Reward) at or by the time stipulated by the Promoter or TLC, then that Reward (or that element of the Reward) will be forfeited by the Qualified Customer and cash will not be awarded in lieu of that Reward (or element of the Reward).
- The Promoter encourages consumers to enjoy responsibly. Legal aged consumers are advised to consider the safe drinking levels recommended in the National Health and Medical Research Council Australian Alcohol Guidelines that are available at nhmrc.gov.au.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its directors, officers, employees and agents), TLC and the Reward providers (including their respective officers, employees and agents) are not responsible for and exclude all liability (including for negligence) for: any personal injury, death or harm suffered by a Qualified Customer or other person who redeems the Reward (and Qualified Customer releases Promoter and TLC from any such liability – including any other person who redeems the Reward); or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity), whatsoever, whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of:
- any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s or TLC’s or Rewards provider’s control);
- any theft, unauthorised access or third-party interference;
- any claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter or TLC or Rewards provider) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter or TLC or Rewards provider;
- any variation in Reward value to that stated in these terms and conditions;
- any tax liability incurred by a Qualified Customer or claimant; or
- the use and/or taking of a Reward.
- Should a Qualified Customer’s contact details change during the Promotion, it is the Qualified Customer’s responsibility to notify TLC. A request to access or modify any information provided in claim/entry should be directed to TLC.
- If this Promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason, including by outside act, agent or event that is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and TLC, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter or TLC reserves the right, in their sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law:
- to disqualify any Qualified Customer; or
- to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Promotion, as appropriate.
- The terms of the Reward are as stated in these terms and conditions and no other representations (written or oral) shall apply. Nothing in these terms affects any statutory rights a Qualified Customer may have including under the Australian Consumer Law.
- The entrants consent to the Promoter and TLC using and disclosing their personal information, such as their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a successful Qualified Customer (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period and without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this Promotion (including any outcome) or any further Promotion, and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter or TLC.
CONDITIONS ATTACHING TO THE REWARD:
Menulog Terms & Conditions – 1 x Free Menulog Code
(possible denominations $10, $20, $50, $100)
- Each Menulog Reward is awarded as a Menulog Voucher Code, is valid for single use and is valid ordering online at www.menulog.com.au
- Each Menulog code is valid for 24 hours only.
- Each Menulog code is not valid for use in conjunction with any other offer.
- Each Menulog code has no cash value and is not for resale.
- Each Menulog code is not transferable.
- It is the responsibility of the holder to use the Free Menulog Code by the specified expiry date (24 hours from voucher code issued). The Free Menulog Code has been awarded with the understanding that codes will not be extended or replaced.
- Use of the Menulog code or discount may apply to your Order if you use a promotional voucher or code recognised by the Website and endorsed by Menulog and you pay for any balance by credit or debit card. Please refer to our Voucher Terms and Conditions for the full terms and conditions applicable to the use of credit and discount vouchers.
- Full terms and conditions for use of Menulog codes can be found at menulog.com.au
SA: Licence No: T19/1403 ACT: Permit No ACT TP 19/04034
NSW permit number: LTPS/19/37367